Saturday 8 August 2009

Teddy Bears' Picnic

Teddy Bears Picnic

If you're on the mailing list, you'll have read this already. I'm being lazy and copying/pasting. So....

I can't believe it's August already! Where is this summer going??

A week from Monday (not this coming Monday but the following) is our TinyTalk Teddy Bears' Picnic. Yes, I made it a Teddy Bears' Picnic instead of a regular old boring picnic. Picnics are always better when teddy bears are invited.

It will be held from noon onwards at Gourock Park (the bunny park) on Monday the 17th August. It's just a fun little get-together, so bring friends, family or whomever. And of course, don't forget to bring Teddy! We'll have a picnic, and if we all feel brave enough, maybe even sing a few songs.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

(I know some of my Friday class-ers can't make a Monday. Email me - lorim@tinytalk.co.uk - if you want to do a picnic on Friday too, and if a couple of you email me, we can arrange to do that on the 21st.)

No comments:

Post a Comment